14.12.06

Dinar's Opinions


Dinar's Opinions:

On the Privileges of Celebrity:
It is the outcome fruit of the talent. It is the defentition of talent, and not just showing off (car, dress, and sunglasses). It is a big responsibility. A Celebrity must be keen to present roles of defenition and value.

On music:

I like music. I used to fall for classic, now, I would rather light music.
I like the songs of Halim, Om Kalthoum, Abd El Wehab, & Mouhamed Fawzi. New ones, I like Hany Shaker and Ali El Haggar.

On Arab Nation, as an Arab:

I am lucky to be an Arab. Being an arab means that I speak the language of the Holly Koran. I understand what the Holly Koran states, I don't need a translator.
As an Egyptian I love Egypt. I live in 6th of October city, where I enjoy greenery and privacy.

On Anger:

I go to sleep or run away.

On those who inspire her:

My Family.

No comments: