5.6.07

www.meet-an-inmate.com

Carol Stockton #W51533
V.S.P.W.-A4-118
P.O. Box 92
Chowchilla, California 93610-0092

Bi-Sexual blonde bombshell seeking friendship with room to grow. I'm honest, understanding, romantic, affectionate, open minded and reliable. I like to hike, go bicycling, cook, dance, sew and take long walks in the rain. I'm a lady in public but 100% woman behind closed doors. Write and let me make your day, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Location: California
Race: White
Date of Birth: 1-1-80
Release Date:
Height: 5'3"
Religion: Catholic
Do you have children: yes, one
Do you smoke: no
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Do you want mail from both sexes: yes
Education: high school, vocational school,
Occupation before prison: data word processor
Activities in prison: reading, drawing, racquetball, sewing

No comments: