13.7.06

I knew when I saw you on the showroom floor. You were made for me. Took you home and dressed you up in polyster. Princess of my dreams. Emotionless and cold as ice. All of the things I like. The way you look the way you move the sounds you're making. In Ultra Chrome Latex and Steel. I plug you in. Dim the lights. Electric Barberella. Your perfect skin. Plastic Kiss. Electric Barberella. Try to resist. Then we touch. Hallucinate and tranquilize. (She's so fine). (She's all mine). My private life is subject to investigation. No time to waste. People say they heard about our deviation. But you never looked so good. Wear your fake fur, fake pearls for me. And put on your mystery. The way I feel you know I never keep you waiting. In ultra chrome latex and steel. I plug you in. Dim the lights. Electric Barberella. Your perfect skin. Plastic kiss. Electric Barberella. Try to resist. Then we touch. Hallucinate and tranqulize...

No comments:

Blog Archive